I received a nomination this morning for something called The Creative Blogger Award – so thank you to the learning, earning and fitness mama
So here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share five facts about yourself to your readers
- Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links
- Notify all nominees via their social media/blog
- Pass on the rules to them
- I am a man of working age who should know better
- I am married even though I am not gay.
- I live happily with my spouse despite the stats and trends
- We slavishly run about after two children like a housekeeper and a butler
- Life is barmy – that’s almost out family motto
Ten Blogs to Nominate:
I know this is a chain-letter type of thing, there is no obligation to or by anyone, but publicity is not really a bad thing; if you go to the trouble of writing a blog, it may as well get read by people… a bit. Links can’t hurt.
- http://runningwithscience.com/ – Chloe, a smart, thoughtful blog and interesting perspective.
- https://saggy2shabby.wordpress.com/ – Is a gritty, scary blog on divorce and baggage.
- https://retireediary.wordpress.com/ – This is a retired person’s blog, loads of gorgeous pictures.
- http://drawthepublic.com/ – a super blog with scribbles and sketches and thoughts. Lovely!
- https://inspirationalgeek.wordpress.com/ – this is great fun and thought provoking,like a favourite TV show
- https://cweigl.wordpress.com/ – “Everyone has question, few have answers”, a wonderful looking and interesting site well worth your time
- http://thesiswhisperer.com/ – This is a good read blog and it takes me back to the struggles, woes and fun of academia
- https://visualingual.wordpress.com/ – This is totally wonderful, a real treat, check it out!
- http://notesplusultra.com/ – a lovely travelog.
- http://problemswithinfinity.com/ – great fun – and cartoons too – what’s not to love?
Phew. This is a lot of work!
But – following the “rules” – at the very least has made me recommend blog reading material…. I could go waaaay past ten; I enjoy reading blogs! Spread the love then!